They washed a piece of mud and that’s who they found inside!
When the wild fox climbed onto the building site, he could not realize that he was putting himself at risk.
But that anımal was stuck in the mud and was not able never get out of there independently. Then they try to get thıs a piece o mud and that’s who they found inside!
“The fox fell into the cement slurry and tied up in it so that he could not get out himself. We have repeatedly saved animals that were poisoned, injured or trapped. Many wounds and injuries could be avoided! Most likely, this accident happened because the fox family disturbed the construction in the neighborhood. We have repeatedly faced with the consequences of human activities becoming a threat to the animal world … “- shared one of the organization’s volunteers with her vision of the problem.
After a warm and very “careful” bath, the unfortunate dirty lump turned into such a pretty red-haired fox!